Patch-Notes: v18.104.22.168 (English)
• Client Ram Optimization.
• Client Crash Fixes.
• Client/Server package errors have been fixed.
• Security Fixes
• Kanto Dungeon Crash/Bugfixes
• As soon as someone leaves the guild siege arena during the class selection or afterwards in the Guild Siege waiting time, disconnected or relogged, he will be excluded from the Guild War.
A Guild Siege "Rejoin" feature was not planned for the Battleground Guild Siege and was more likely created by mistake.
Make sure you have as few clients open as possible when participating in the Guild Siege and make sure your client is running on 64bit. (Maybe restart a neuz.exe before the Siege)
Also Flyff is very crash sensitive with DirectX 9.0c and Windows, if you leave the game e.g. by switching to other programs like Discord or your browser. There is not much we can do about this, because this is triggered by things we don't have access to. Switching from DirectX to another engine is also out of the question, because this would be an incredible amount of work and a lot of game code would have to be completely rewritten.
• Two crash bugs in Battleground Guild Siege have been fixed.
Battleground Balance (PvP):
• Back Step Cooldown increased from 3 seconds to 10 seconds.
*This skill was previously incorrectly changed due to a mistake and has now been reverted.
• Harlequin's Greeting / Back Stab Cooldown decreased from 15 seconds to 3 seconds.
Back to overview
- Server StatusOnline
- Server Time02:15 PM
- Guild Siege-
Double Boost our Server with Discord Nitro
and get access to exclusive Giveaways, Patch Previews and Free Diamonds